How to clean your windows
We would recommend to clean your windows (in and out) at least twice a year. once after the winter month (reason why is we have a lot of rain during the winter month, no point cleaning the external windows), and another time after the summer month. We also think that it is good to clean all the windows frame and tracks at the same time (if you are not too busy). if you are someone that rather spent your time with your family, contact Fullworks Cleaners, and we can clean this for you.
- We recommend that you clean the windows frames first, how do we do it is use some soapy water to clean the top and the side, and the bottom of the frame. Don’t use too much water if you are cleaning the internal windows frame. You also can use the garden hose with some soapy water for the external frame.
- Second, remove the fly screen, and wash it using the garden hose. Again, you can use the soapy water with the aid of the squeegee to wash your fly water, then hose it down with garden hose.
- Then, you can use a flat screw driver and a cloth to clean the tracks of the windows, you can also use the vacuum cleaner to suck the excess sand from the tracks, and wipe it down again using a clean cloth.
- The you can start cleaning the internal windows, we use soapy water (dish washing liquid with a few drops of Ammonia will give you the best result) to clean the glass, and scrap the water using the scrapper. then wipe the excess water from the side of the windows and the windows sill, at the same time, clean the windows sill.
- You can do the same with the External windows, but you can use a lot of water if your windows is very dirty. you can use the garden hose to hose it down, then use the soapy water to clean the windows and hose it down again. Then Scrap the excess water, and wipe dry the side and the sills.
- Wipe your fly screen and dry your fly screen under the sun, and pop it back to the frame.
- All done, you can see through the windows once more. Enjoy your garden view from inside your house.